Friday, July 17, 2009

Moving tomorrow

This is my lst night in Bishop's Castle and I have enjoyed the week! Jane at Old Time make great breakfasts, dries my clothes and always has a suply of fresh tea. I recommend Old Time!

Today I slept in, ate with the Palmers at 9 then repacked-getting rid of things I won't need for the rest of the trip. Then I hiked a bit around town-not too much because it poured rain today.

I went back to Old Time and made a PB&J sandwich and had the last of my boiled eggs, then met the wife of one of the other hikers and took a drive to Montgomery. There we saw the museum, had tea and saw the church. Nice little town.

Tonight another hiker and I are eating Fish and chips-then off to Chirk tomorrow!

I will pick up a few sandwiches for dinner tomorrow, then go from there.

Such a peaceful town this is!

Hi Cara!

1 comment: