Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lazy Day

I had a lovely breakfst with the other two guests-who are driving around Wales, then went for a little three mile short walk outside of Bishop's Castle. Jane has several pamphlets that give directions for about 10 walks-here at Old Time.

I enjoyed the sun and spent my afternoon reading-ate a salmon and cucumber sandwich for dinner-with fresh peaches and milk and will get to sleep early.

It is disconcerting that it stays light so long and is light so early in the day!

Tomorrow we will do about 10 easy miles!!!

I called my B&B in Chirk and have been invited to go with them to an outdoor concert/picnic on saturday evening. Sonds like fun! I missed the Fourth of July fireworks at home, so I'll just pretend and hum "Stars and Stripes Foerever".

That's it for today!

Hi Cara!

1 comment:

  1. Hi CArrie had a good day golfing today, played Jean H. I won . She does not like me playing with that club,said she would like to break it . My club that you ordered came in today (Wed.) I picked it up at your place. Met your neighbor Dee, nice lady. How was your day off?

    ReplyDelete