Thursday, July 23, 2009

Last Day in England

My trip to Manchester went off withut a hitch yesterday, met a friend and trooped around Manchester a bit.

We stopped in the "smallest pub in Manchester" where this man would not stop sneezing! It was interesting seeing all the young people, and the different ethnicities. I had a good time.

I had another wonderful day today!

We went to Hathersage by train from Manchester, then to Castleton by bus, on to Edale by school bus(yes!). It was glorious in the Peak district!.

Well, then back to Manchester, had chicken tikka masala at a nice pub, back to the hotel and finally able to blog.

I have enjoyed my visit here and will be back next year. I may be back in January to see London if the price is right!

I will start poting pictures on Sunday!

Home to PA tomorrow-and golf on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment