Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hi Cara!!!

Here is my travel schedule:

July 2nd-fly from Pittsburgh to Newark to Manchester, arriving at 7:40 AM on the 3rd.

July 3rd-pick up debit card, check global phone, walk to train station, get ticket, take train to Hereford. Take bus from Hereford to Hay-on-Wye.

July 3-10 Aldemiro Guest House, Hay-on-Wye. Walk starts July 5th. Walks last from 9:15 til......

July 11-17 Old Time Guest House in Bishop's Castle.

July 18-22 Syn y Dwr Guest House in Chirk. Walks start in Llangollen every day.

July 23rd-take train from Chirk to Manchester. Stay at hotel at airport.

July 24th- fly back to Pittsburgh.

July 25th Golf outing at Borlands.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very excited for you. Hope your trip was comfortable. All well here. Our new principal is Kathy Bush. Seems friendly and hard-working but seems to have a note of panic in her voice. Of course, when I met and talked with her, I had dry-mouth from the last two years of hell. Now, I want you to relax and enjoy and I will be reading of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete